Arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and drive to Ranthambore, Ranthambore is one of the protected forests of India. It was the erstwhile hunting grounds of the Maharaja of Jaipur until 1955 when it was declared as a game sanctuary. Arrival and check in at Hotel. After Lunch go for evening safari. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning go for morning safari. After safari return back to the hotel for breakfast later afternoon visit Soorwal Lake, Fort & Mansarovar Lake for watching different type of Birds. After breakfast we visit Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Museum & Sawai Madhopur Old City. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning visit Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. After safari come back to Hotel. After breakfast you will be transferred to Railway Station to connect your onwards journey.
|Ranthambore||Ankur Resort||Hotel Sanctuary Resort||The Tiger Villa||Anuraga Palace|
|Package Rate valid till 1st Apr – 30th Sept. 2016 , rates per person basis.|
|2 Person||4 Person||6 Person||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person||2 Person||4 Person||6 Person|
|6268 Per Person||4744 Per Person||3738 Per Person||6757 Per Person||5233 Per Person||4227 Per Person||7878 Per Person||6354 Per Person||5348 Per Person||8913 Per Person||7389 Per Person||6383 Per Person|
Note: We will use Ac Indigo for 02-03 heads and for 04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova.
Nestling in the natural beauty of the wilds, The Oberoi Vanyavilas is Indias leading luxury jungle resort on the edge of the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. The perfect base from which to explore the territory of the majestic tiger. Tiger sightings are most frequent during the months of May and June. While it is warm during the day, mornings and evenings are pleasant. The resort setting is picture-perfect with a dramatic watercourse and sun-kissed private decks. The luxury tents with finely embroidered canopies, luxurious bathrooms and private outhoor sitting area and an outside deck as sunbathing area are in perfect contrast to the ruggedness of the jungle
A wilderness camp of 10 tents set on the edge of Rajasthans Ranthambore National Park, Aman-i-Khás combines aman, the Sanskrit word for peace, with khás, meaning special in Hindi and Urdu. Surrounded by the starkly beautiful Aravalli Hills, the camp provides access to the wildlife of Ranthambore National Park which measures a total of 1,334 square kilometres. Guests of Aman-i-Khás can also explore the regions ancient forts and colourful rural villages nearby.
Taj Sawai Madhopur Lodge, the beautiful hunting lodge statically located just near the Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary, it hardly take 20 mins to reach the Park. The hotel covers an area of 12 acres which includes lush green lawns and beautiful gardens and the cottages. Taj Swai Madhopur Lodge is has total 29 elegantly appointed guestrooms including suites. All guestrooms and suites embody rustic style and comfort. The room category includes Standard, Superior, Junior suite and winter tents. Standard Rooms - Long ago ministers as well as royals accompanying the Maharaja, used to stay in these rooms. Spacious and comfortable and well equipped with guest amenities. Superior Rooms - Spacious, rustic rooms with view overlooking the lush gardens. Junior Suites - Rich in history, these spacious rooms are part of the original 1930-1935 accommodation, used by the Maharaja of Jaipur and his personal guests. In fact, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip once stayed in these suites on their visit to Sawai Madhopur. Winter Tents - Pitched during October to March, these spacious tents offer private sit outs overlooking the main garden and air cooler/heat convector. Every tent has a canopied bedroom with a permanent structured dressing room and bathroom. Each tent is secured with a lockable door.
Welcome to Dev Vilas, your abode during your visit to Ranthambhore National Park. The inspiration behind this venture is my mother Dev Kumari, to honor the strength and confidence instilled in me by her, the building is named Dev Vilas that means, "Abode of Dev". Set in three and a half acres of land, the building in Indo-Saracen style takes a cue from the Shikaar or hunting lodges built by the Maharajahs. It follows the traditional architectural lines, inspiring romance and adventure and is located nearest to the entrance of the National Park.
Khem Villas is established on land that Goverdhan purchased in 1989 and converted into a wilderness area planting indigenous trees and creating open grasslands and small water bodies, spread over an area of 10 acres it has become a habitat in itself. It is common to see jackals, jungle cats, hyenas, desert fox, hares etc. within the camp grasslands. As it is close to the park one can sometimes see pug-marks of leopards, tiger and bears that have passed by and sometimes if one is lucky one may even get to see them near the camp. The different habitats within the property have created a bird watchers paradise. Guests view all kinds of birds from the flocks of White Throats among the grasslands to the Sparrow hawks hovering in the sky, the Black Winged Kites in the trees and the Moore Hen near the water hole. The peace and tranquillity offered at camp is unlike that of any other place in Ranthambhore.
Nahargarh, the most luxurious hotel lies nestled at the foot hills of 'Aravali ranges' neighboring the Ranthambore National Park. Surrounded by a 16th century style fortress, Nahargarh is built like a traditional Rajput hunting palace complete with a vast Char Bagh or formal Mughal garden. It sure is the perfect base to explore Ranthambore from the lap of luxury filled nature. Nahargarh is a complete habitat in itself as one can see several animals and birds, performing their playful acts in the surrounding grasslands. The proximity of Nahargarh to the National Park makes it a travelers' hub. It offers the best-in-the-industry facilities for accommodation and dining. Nahargarh with its vast gardens, well appointed conference halls and luxurious accommodations is also an ideal location for hosting fairytale weddings and conferences.
1. 100% of the Total Payment will be deposited in our Account in Advance for the Confirmation of Package before start of tour is a must.
2. If any sightseeing / inclusion facility not been used by the guest due to any reason, the cost will not be reimbursed or paid back to the guest.
3. Tiger Reserve India will not be held responsible for delay / cancellations of tour due to unavoidable circumstances like heavy rains or snow fall, roadblocks, political band, natural calamities, vehicle malfunctioning, closed days in tourist sites, government rules & no permissions. And no refunds on such cases shall be entertained.
4. Early check in / late check out facility is subject to room availability and decision of that particular hotel management will be applicable. Shri Gajanan Tours is only an operator and not responsible for performance and rules of hotel / vehicle/ facility owners.
5. Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked.
6. Tiger Reserve India reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services. The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
1. Till 31 Mar 2016
2. • Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000.00 Per head Per Tour.
3. • 45 -20 Days prior to Tour Start Date 25% of full tour cost.
4. • 19 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
5. • 09 -06 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
6. • 05- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.
Except From 01 Oct to 10 Nov 2016 & 20 Dec to 10 Jan 2017
1 • Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000.00 Per head Per Tour.
2 • 45 -30 Days prior to Tour Start Date 25% of full tour cost.
3 • 29 -20 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
4 • 19 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
5 • 09- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.