Arrive at Nagpur airport / station, our representative will assist you and pick up. Drive to Tadoba Resort (150Kms), and checked in to hotel room. ONS at Tadoba.
Enjoy breakfast and serenity of the forest till 1pm, lunch and the start for 2pm Jungle safari in Tadoba Jungles, The area has always been rich in wildlife. It is dominated by fairly open canopy, mixed forests with considerable shrub cover and open grassy patches. The high habitat heterogeneity favours high population of Chital and Sambar. Return to resort at evening, evening leisure and other activity at resort. ONS at Tadoba.
Early Morning start for jungle safari. Tigers, sloth bear , leopard, bisons, deer, sambar, nilgais, wild boars, jungle cats, barking deer, a variety of bird species, Return at 10am, after lunch check out and travel to Nagpur rail Station and drop. The tour ends with a nice memory.
Guest has to follow the rules of forest department while staying and jungle safari. Advance payment 50% for confirmation of tour and rest 50% 10 days before the arrival date. Maximum 6 persons ( heads) can be accommodated in a single gypsy and if guest number more than that then other gypsy needs to be hired. We are not holding any rooms or jungle safari booking, the same will be done once the tour is confirmed with advance payment done. If the rooms not available then alternate options can be given to the guest, and Jungle safari can be booked only on availability.
Jungle Inn is located in Veeranahosahalli, Karnataka on the northern fringe of the Nagarhole National Park. This park, also known as the Rajiv Gandhi National Park admeasures 643 sq. kms. and is part of the larger Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, which also contains the Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary also in Karnataka, as well as the Mudumalai National Park in neighboring Tamil Nadu and the Waynad Wildlife Sanctuary in Kerala. Jungle Inn is right next to the main entrance into the park, 68 kms. from Mysore on the Hunsur-Nagarhole road. The nearest town is Hunsur, 20 kms away, which is a convenient place for fuel and supplies. Jungle Inn has cottages with 11 private rooms and 3 dormitories. Jungle Inn can house 46 people in all, 2 per private room and 8 per dormitory. All the rooms have attached bathrooms and each dormitory has two attached bathrooms. Apart from cottages, Jungle Inn offers our guests the experience of staying in a tented facility within our premises. Tents have all the facilities available in the cottages. Guests are served food at thatched Gudara. We serve basic homely food with fresh vegetables and ingredients from our farm or procured locally. Menu is specially designed to cater to the tastes of both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
Machaan Nagarhole is located a mere 15 minutes drive from the Nagarhole National Park. And is less than a kilometre away from the forests. Set amidst a coffee estate in Kodagu or Coorg, also known as the Scotland of India, Machaan Nagarhole is a green haven. Kodagu is in the Sahyadris or Western Ghats and is one of the most magical places on our planet.
1. 100% of the Total Payment will be deposited in our Account in Advance for the Confirmation of Package before start of tour is a must.
2. If any sightseeing / inclusion facility not been used by the guest due to any reason, the cost will not be reimbursed or paid back to the guest.
3. Tiger Reserve India will not be held responsible for delay / cancellations of tour due to unavoidable circumstances like heavy rains or snow fall, roadblocks, political band, natural calamities, vehicle malfunctioning, closed days in tourist sites, government rules & no permissions. And no refunds on such cases shall be entertained.
4. Early check in / late check out facility is subject to room availability and decision of that particular hotel management will be applicable. Shri Gajanan Tours is only an operator and not responsible for performance and rules of hotel / vehicle/ facility owners.
5. Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked.
6. Tiger Reserve India reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services. The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
1. Till 31 Mar 2016
2. • Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000.00 Per head Per Tour.
3. • 45 -20 Days prior to Tour Start Date 25% of full tour cost.
4. • 19 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
5. • 09 -06 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
6. • 05- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.
Except From 01 Oct to 10 Nov 2016 & 20 Dec to 10 Jan 2017
1 • Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000.00 Per head Per Tour.
2 • 45 -30 Days prior to Tour Start Date 25% of full tour cost.
3 • 29 -20 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
4 • 19 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
5 • 09- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.